Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Sleek Rose Gold Blush

Hello ladies. 

If you follow me on twitter you may have recently seen me tweeting about searching high & low for Sleek Rose Gold Blusher. I had been in four different Superdrug's around the country and nothing, from Bristol to Bolton, no luck any where. I finally found a lady on Beauty Box Swappers who was selling one. Needless to say I snapped that up quicker than I could say "WHAT'S YOUR PAYPALLLLL?!". It arrived yesterday, so here it is.


The packaging is very minimalist, it's *uhm excuse the pun* very sleek, made of high quality plastic. It's also fairly small, it could easily fit in the palm of your hand. As it's only 8 grams it's also fairly light.


Inside there's a little mirror with the blush neatly packed in. There isn't a brush but to be honest I'm not sure where they would put one!


Close up you can see that the rose coloured plush is also packed with gold shimmer. This is the whole reason that this blush is so impossible to get hold of, I cannot vouch for this because I don't have it, but it is supposedly a complete dupe for the NARS Orgasm. 

It seems that Sleek have cottoned on to this fact & when I was speaking to one of the various sales assistants asking if they had any out the back I was told that they never deliver more than one at a time & it's permanently sold out online. I think finding one is a matter of timing & luck, neither of which I've had!

 
Swatched on the hand you can see the shimmer more clearly. It's a beautiful colour and perfect for summer. Last Saturday I was in Harvey Nicholas and I did swatch the Orgasm, I think it's pretty close, although the Orgasm is slightly more shimmery and feels a little more velvety.

At £4.49 it's a fraction of the price of Orgasm, so if you can lay your hands on it, it's a lovely blush!

Have you been after Rose Gold? If you have it do you love it?

X

11 comments:

  1. I love it, the colour is so gorgeous and a great Nars dupe! x

    www.sequinedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is such a pretty colour xx

    http://tbatebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the colour its very pretty :D x

      Delete
  3. haha I was just going to say that it's similar to Nars orgasm but a little bit lighter :P you're so lucky to have found this! I love Sleek blushers but they're NEVER available!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are brilliant value and they come in a lovely variety of colours :)

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty color, definitely great for spring :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!