Thursday, 19 July 2012

Sugar & Vice & All Things Nice

Hello lovely ladies. 

I love jewellery. Love it. Can't get enough of it. Sugar & Vice was first bought to my attention by Ali and then again by Cassia, two of my lovely friends. They sell an amazing range of plastic fantastic jewellery, there is honestly something for everyone! They have very recently bought out a new range of Beach themed jewellery, I was ordering before I could even say TAKE ALL MY MONEY.


It's a laser cut bucket and spade! I think as I was born in Brighton seaside themed things always call to me!


The first thing to mention is that the detail of the necklace is just unbelievable, it's perfect. The two charms hang together extremely well.


It also has a sweet Sugar & Vice charm attached to the charm which I think is a really nice, personal touch.


I was also extremely impressed in how fast my item was shipped, I ordered it at 10am and it was posted in the afternoon the same day! I ordered on Monday & I received it on Wednesday morning. It also came in a nice hard plastic black box, which is great as it was kept safe in transit! 


The chain is 16 inches so it hangs perfectly! It's also worth mentioning that you can pick the chain colour in silver or gold at no extra cost. 

The bucket necklace cost a very reasonable £10 plus £2.50 p&p which is a flat fee so you could order a few bits and it would still be the same price. 

So that's my review of Sugar & Vice, and I was thinking, seeing as I'm only 8 followers from 200 I was wondering if anyone thought it would be a good giveaway prize? I was thinking if you wanted to have a browse of the website and tell me which one you like the most I could try and find one that was most love, or they also do personalised name necklaces that I could order for the winner? Take a browse here and tell me what you think!

Do you ladies love your jewellery? Whats your favourite brand?

X

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! I am insanely jealous.

    Also, you should totally check out here for cute, affordable jewellery. She makes all kinds of things (including loads of pokemon themed!) stuff out of hama beads!

    Congratulations on the near 200 angel, its a great blog! I'm so hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are bad for each others' bank balances! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, what a find! I'm off for a cheeky browse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deffo worth a browse, let me know if you find something you fancy and I may do a giveaway with a necklace as a prize :D

      Delete
  5. Isn't their jewellery fab! I am loving the new seaside collection, this necklace is too cute!

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I love beached themed things x

      Delete
  6. A bucket and spade!! That's so fab, thanks for the heads up =) it's really nice to see something different.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There stuff is all lovely and different :) x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!