Monday, 19 November 2012

Paul & Joe Blusher In Nymph

Hello lovely ladies. 

For as long as I can remember I have lusted after Paul & Joe's make up, cute packaging and a stunning range of colours and well as often running a cat theme? Sounds like the perfect make up for me. When I first heard about the summer range I lusted after it, it was all so stunning, but after a long, long time of thinking about it, I decided I just couldn't live without, the blush in Nymph. 


The blush comes in a small green compact with (sorry its so hard to see, curse this winter lighting!) a very sweet floral design on the top & a handy mirror inside.


The pretty doesn't stop once you open it either! I don't know about you but I am such a sucker for a pretty design imprinted in a blusher! In the pan it's a vivid hot pink, which is a fair bit brighter than something I would usually go for, however..


Once it's swatched it comes off much paler, a softer baby pink with lots of sparkle. I know this is technically a summer blush (This is part of the A Mid -Summers Night Dream collection) but I think because of the glitter content it's perfect for the Christmas party season. It's a stunning blush and looks super cute in my Muji draws! 

If you fancied browsing this blush and the other two colours, it's available for £15 on ASOS here.

So ladies, do you own any Paul & Joe make up? If so what would you recommend? 

16 comments:

  1. You are so right the packaging is so cute. And it does look very sacry and bright in the pan! I wouldn't worry about the summer thing... everyone needs shimmer and light in this dull and gloomy weather :/ However the cutest thing you ever posted about was the Tonymoly cat mascara... I had to buy it because of the cat!

    charlieandthebeautyfactory.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that mascara :D It's the bees knees x x

      Delete
  2. The packaging is soooo cute :) I love their little cat shaped lipsticks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D they are adorable as well, I love cat make up ^^

      Delete
  3. very pretty and the packaging is adorable, as always!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do a beautiful package well :D x

      Delete
  4. I adore the look of Paul & Joe makeup, it's so girly and precious. This shade is lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've ever seen a Paul & Joe make up item or beauty item I didn't just think "wow adorable" :) x

      Delete
  5. Looks so cute and sparkly ^^<3
    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow what a stunning shade, I need this for sureee! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a lovely shade! I've never used Paul & Joe make up before, but i'm so tempted by their eyebrow kit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D it looks really lovely, everything they do looks lovely to be honest!

      Delete
  8. As if Paul and Joe packaging wasn't pretty enough, the blusher itself is floral! This looks such a lovely shade too :) I hope one day I can have a dressing table full of this beautiful brand but at the moment I just have one gorgeous lipstick which I'm rather fond of and a very sparkly nail polish.

    Florrie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I love the look of the nail varnish! So so pretty <3 x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!