Thursday, 10 January 2013

China Glaze It's A Trap-Eze Swatches & Review

Hello lovely ladies. 

For a while now I have been trying not to buy any nail varnish, because frankly I have too many! It pales in comparison to some collections at around 20 bottles, but as someone who doesn't really hoard, it seems way too many! However, one nail varnish had been playing on my mind. It's A Trap-Eze from the China Glaze Cirque Du Soleil collection. I tried to talk myself out of it, saying I didn't need it, but, one thing led to another, so here it is! 


It's A Trap-Eze is a multi coloured glitter in an off white varnish. I adore glitter nail varnish, but usually you'll find a multi coloured glitter in a pink or on it's own in clear nail varnish, I've never seen one in a white before. 


When you pull the brush out you can see the glitter is really packed in, which is fab because with some glitter mixes the glitter to background polish ratio is way off meaning you need to do numerous coats to actually get some glitter on the nails! 


With two coats the polish turns opaque, and almost jelly style, where the glitter is packed in to multi layers. As the glitter is packed in its certainly the least blingy glitter polish I own, as it's more subtle than others I own. Its a really lovely polish, and a good option for someone a little unsure of having a full on glitter attack on their nails. 

It's A Trap-Eze is fairly hard to come by in the U.K but you can get it from eBay here for £2.18 plus £3.12 from the USA, so you'll have to wait a little longer, but it's worth it!

So ladies, are you a fan of the Cirque De Solique collection? What other colours would you recommend? 

X

3 comments:

Leave a comment & make my day!