Saturday, 6 April 2013

Current Day Time Skincare Routine

Hello lovelies. 

I adore skin care, I love trying new things in the hope this new lotion or potion is going to give me the radiant skin I so desire! So I thought I'd do a little post about what I use in the mornings. 


So that looks like a lot of face goop but each of them is brilliant! 

 
Sanctuary Spa Instant Hydrating Toner. 
This was donated to me by my sister as she didn't like it but I think it's lovely! It's really cool & refreshing and has almost no smell, which I prefer in toners. I know a lot of people like to only use toner after taking off make up but I like to do it in the morning to as I find it evens my skin tone out. 


Benefit B.Right Triple Performing Facial Emulsion. 
I've blogged about this before & I still love it as much as I ever did, even on the last dribble! It makes my skin feel soft without feeling oily or clogged up, it smells beautifully fruity & once it's run out I'm sure I'll be buying another! 


Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Lotion. 
This is a new addition to the skin care routine & I'm still in the process of testing it for a proper review but so far so good! It's oil free & makes my skin feel super matte whilst still being soft. 


Caudalie Beauty Elixir. 
This is a bit of a funny one as I'm not sure it actually does anything productive but it's quite nice to spray on in the morning as I find it wakes me up! It's highly scented, very herby & it tingles a little on the skin. It's probably something I could easily live without but I don't hate it either. 


Soap & Glory Dr Spot.
This isn't something I use every day but sticking a dab of Dr Spot on a big mean looking spot really does wonders & helps to calm the redness down. It's full of salicylic & lactic acids so it's really strong so it can be drying so precise application is a must! 


Benefit B.Right It's Potent Eye Cream. 
This eye cream has to be the best one I've ever tried. And I've tried. A lot! I have terrible dark circles & this cream actually brightens them, instantly! The B.Right range doesn't come cheap, and both the emulsion & the eye cream come in just shy of £25ish, but they are worth every penny & last a long time, so I'd recommended any of the range! 

So that's what I use! How about you ladies? Do you have one skincare item you can't live without?

X

10 comments:

  1. Ooh what a lovely bunch of products and none that I have ever used, though I do like Kiehls as a brand xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only recently tried Kiehl's but so far I'm loving everything I try

      Delete
  2. I really want to try some skincare from Benefit x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do recommend it & if you ask nicely on the benefit counters they often have samples :) x

      Delete
  3. The Kiehl's Lotion sounds lovely, looking forward to your full review on that! :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the Benefit skincare looks really lovely! I use the Beauty Elixir too and I really love it; it works well as a toner, & I like to massage a little bit into blemishes too and it seems to reduce the size and redness :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I will actually give that a go! Sounds fabby <3 x

      Delete
  5. The Benefit eye cream sounds fab, thanks for the tip :)

    I use Lush 9 to 5, which I LOVE, followed by any of the Lush toners (current favourite is Breath of Fresh Air) and then Aveeno moisturiser.

    Found you via your link on UK bloggers :)

    Steph x
    imcountingufoz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I've heard great things about Aveeno as a brand, will have to check it out :)

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!