Friday, 31 May 2013

Benefit Stay Flawless Event in Bristol

Hello lovelies. 

On Wednesday I popped along to a Benefit event in Bristol, for a new mystery product! I do love a bit of mystery and my nosey side just had to know what it was!


First up, I was a terrible blogger and only had my phone to snap pictures with, so sorry about the grainy quality, but I have been meaning to splash out on a compact camera, but make up & jewellery seems to keep getting in the way! The event was held in The Living Rooms in Bristol on the water front, a very contemporary, swish bar come restaurant. Benefit had set up a little section at the back for the event, and the first thing I think everyone would of noticed was the large cuckoo clock that had 15 hours on the face & a product at the top, Benefit's Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer, which turned out to be while we were all there, to see the new primer! 


The event was really nicely decorated, with lots of Benefit make up scattered around & these amazing promotional cushions (which Benefit, if your reading, if you wanted to send me one, I wouldn't mind...) 


After a little while of mulling around, having a drink & taking some (in my case, grainy) pictures, the lovely BeneBabes introduced themselves, told us their favourite Benefit products, and then it was down to business. Talking about the new 15 hour primer, Stay Flawless, which was demoed, and talked about for a little while. Afterwards they gave us a little pop quiz, with prizes! I actually won one (I'll show you all a bit lower down) for answering "what is Benefit's twitter handle" which is scarred in to my brain after trying to win one of the promotional Hervana umbrellas a while back! 

It was a really lovely event, really nicely styled & all of the BeneBabes were very friendly & chatty, just like they are in shops! We were all provided with a generous goody bag too! 


As well as being given a full sized Stay Flawless primer, we were also given a full sized Hello Flawless foundation which we were all colour matched to, and a foundation brush. We were also given three Benefit magnets, which we were given during the presentation for a reason, but I will explain more when I review the Stay Flawless next week. 


I mentioned above I won a prize in the quiz, which was this minis kit, Primping With The Stars. I was given the choice of 3 kits, and I picked this one as I've wanted to retry Benetint since I've started wearing more lip products, and I am nearly out of Porefessional, and They're Real is my favourite mascara at the moment, so I was super chuffed with this!

So thank you to all the lovely ladies at Benefit for arranging this event, especially as they've come outside of London & are doing a road trip around the UK so bloggers from every corner can actually go. I can't wait to give these products a whirl! 

X

3 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds like you had a fab time xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so good. I'd love to go to one. They're doing on in Edinburgh and I tweeted asking if I should go and they never replied :/ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to go to a makeup brand event like this Benefit one!
    And don't forget to enter my Summer Giveaway! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!